Resilience - Strong, recover, overcome problems.
The process of reducing vulnerabilities in a digital environment by improving security, lowering risks and providing methods of recovery, should threats develop into real incidents.
- Installation of software updates/upgrades
- Replacement and removal of hardware
- Add redundancy to systems
- Decommission and remove legacy hardware and software
- Device hardening
- Maintain effective back up systems
- Appropriate and reviewed Standard Operating Procedures (SPOs)
- Structure staff training