Supermarkets have customer loyalty cards to collect customers shopping behaviour data.
- It ensures that the customers keep coming back and boosts customer retention.
- It helps businesses compete for customers by offering better loyalty card schemes
- Creates a better experience for customers when they get a discount
- Allows businesses to communicate with their customers better
- They can advertise and market products to certain people who may appreciate it more
- Stock certain products in different location, based on market research