The Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018
All public sector bodies have to meet the 2018 requirements, unless they are exempt
- Central government and local government organisations
- Some charities and other non-government organisations
- They may not need to full meet the accessibility standards
- They make an assessment, then give it in.
- It presents clear information about the target level of web accessibility for the website and the methods used to achieve those targets.
- Good use of HTML headings
- Accessible with keyboard
- Audio options
- Effective use of colour
- Meaningful link text
- Ability to change size
If there is an issue you can contact them to report it: here
You’re legally responsible for your website meeting accessibility requirements, even if you’ve outsourced your website to a supplier.