As the computing industry changes, we have discovered how corresponding legislation needs to be created or updated to be suitable for the digital age.
It is very important for computing professionals to keep up-to-date with the ever changing rules.
It's important to stay up to date with legislation to ensure that you don't break the laws or get sued if they change.
- It can protect your business
- Provide protection for the customer
- Make much better decisions when it comes to running a business
Avoid consequences for Non-Compliance
- Loss of reputation
- Loss of current or potential staff
- Down time and loss of productivity