Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
A personal/professional development plan will aid the CPD process.
A CPD is the process of tracking and documenting the skills, knowledge and experience gained. Both formally and informally as you work beyond any initial training. It's a record of what someone experiences, learns and then applies.
- Increase industry and sector competence and knowledge
- Increased employability potential and employment security
- Achieving accreditation to specific professional disciplines
- Maintaining currency and relivance to industry
- Achieving access to specific professional bodies
- Knowledge of and adherence to industry standards