The application of collaborative communication tools and technologies in business
- An intranet allows companies to build private, secure networks that can only be accessed by that company's employees.
- This intranet serves as the portal for employees to access internal and external resources and enables workers to communicate, collaborate, and share documents and other information.
Intranets are used to improve communication
Integrating video, voice, instant messaging, email and social, an intranet will get colleagues communicating metter with one another
- A digital workspace is a set of evolving technologies that centeralise the management and delivery of applications and desktops.
- It allows employees to access corporate resources and work securely from any geographical location by leveraging any device.
└── This is regardless of wheather applications and desktops reside in an on-premesies data centre or the cloud.
- Provides IT administrators with a streamlined and secure experience to resources such as:
├── File sharing and content collaboration
└── Secure access to software as a service (SaaS) applications
An on premisies digital workspace solution is hosted by your organisation's premisies and managed by their own IT team.
- High levels os security and compliance
- With Office and OneDrive or SharePoint, multiple people can work together on a Word document, Excel spreadsheet, or PowerPoint presentation.
- When everyone is working at the same time, that's called co-authoring.