When you have a big idea that you want to get right, it can save you a lot of time and money to concept test it before you bring it to the world.
Concept testing allows you to refine a product concept, advertisement, new logo, website etc by getting feedback directly from your target market.
A marketing team might hold a brainstorming session to come up with ideas for an advertising campaign for a new product. When the session is over, there are dozens of options on the table, and a few seem like real winners.
Questions may include:
- Does this ad stand out against my competitors' ad?
- Does this ad capture viewers/listeners attention?
- Do you recognise this brand?
- Would you trust this brand?
- Which button would make you buy?